Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Ghosts. I’m screwed. My life in deep shit!


So what happens when a soul is desperate? Desperate for everything. Say craving for anything that can exist on earth. Deep craving. This is what happened to me and one of my friends. We thought a lot about it. We cannot necessarily get all what we seek.

And finally we’ll die at age of 60 half satisfied; more the years more the desperation and as many more desires; shorter the life lesser the desperation, lesser the desires. Buddy, why not start dope, cigarettes and all that stuff. This way we can cut short our life! Suicide was never an option. It takes too much of courage to do so. If you do not believe me then see one of the suicide videos (shot by a Russian couple), you can download them from Kazaa. Even the mere thought of it the beats the shit out of me! Moreover we never wanted to die as cowards but as knights in shining armor who unfortunately died in their quest.


Hmmm.

Murder each other? Nah. We are not killers. Wraparound. Dope cigarettes blah blah… All that which cuts short your life by few seconds every time you relish them.

How does that help? Well it’s simple. Either me or my friend would die earlier. We’d become ghosts, for some of our desires were unfulfilled when we breathed our last. The one who becomes the ghost would kill the other or drive him to the limit so that the desire to get killed kills him. A heart attack. Something. Something fatal. But, wait a minute.

Darn, that suspicion! No matter how good friend we arte this thing never bids adieu.

What if after becoming ghost my friend doesn’t come to my rescue? What if he doesn’t kill me?

I’m screwed. My life in deep shit.



4 comments:

Ambar said...

TT, what on earth were u tripping on while writing this??? Coke? Marijuana? Industrial Strength Glue?????

sanjeeth said...

Fundu man..What a novel way of saying "My Life in ME"?
Ok now dont try the age old trick of "As said by you". "My...me" as said by THE TARAN.

Praveer said...

But next time I see you smoking I'll assume that u are not fire and will take appropriate action !!

Praveer said...

But next time I see you smoking I'll assume that u are on fire and will take appropriate action !!