Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blasted Bliss...

So right now as I write this post, I am sitting at Gate 4 of the Tucson's International Airport.
Though my flight is at 3:15 pm I came here early. Well too early at 1:30pm. So what do I do to kill time. Open up my laptop, the one I bought from my own earnings (this is the best of the best part), and connect to the Wi-Fi enabled airport. Start up the Rise of Nations game and listen to the title music, at full volume. The music blasting its way out of the meager earphones. "Lemme out!" Next to me is and empty seat which very efficiently is the place where my can of Soda is drooling. Water dripping from its sides...

Sip of soda.
Scribble some line on this post.
Enjoy the RON music - blast...
Check out the babes in the Airport lounge at Gate 4.

And this one hot female sitting just right opposite to me, is an awesome masterpiece, an epitome of God's craft with beauty. That red hair when she moves them away from here face towards her ears. That glittering white teeth. Those dimpled smiles...

She must be in her early 20s. I can bet a zillion on that.

Man I can wait here, sit and watch here all day long. Years over years ... day after day 24/7 365 days an year.

Two seats left of her is this another lady. I don't feel about her the same way I feel about the angel like sweet lady. And this lady is wearing a handkerchief around her waist. Well you can call it a mini skirt, may be micro skirt but that all would be doing injustice to all these adjectives.

And then she crosses her leg and ....

A whole storm blows over me.

I can see right through the freeway all till the other end of tunnel.
Pun Not intended. Though her thighs are as smooth and even as a freeway which has been smeared with butter.

Drip!... Oh yeah my soda and my post...

Its has been 1 hour 15 minutes like this. My guardian angel is still with me and so is the messenger from satan. Trying to lure my eyes away from my angel inviting to me cheap wordily visual effects and dramatization of those thighs rubbing against each other. I just wonder what she would be like!


Darn that soda...

Too much of that aerated drink and my stomach swells like anything and that my bladder swells like it has elephantiasis. I will have to take a break. Pee or Poo depending upon which one has an urgency to blow up.

PPeoeo.

That's literally what I did, spelt the way I did . Did both simultaneously.

And I come back to see that my fantasy world is in shambles. A city of dream made with labor, where each and every brick smells of the sweat that had gone into making it, lies in ruins.

My angel has gone, the damned satan's messenger vanished. And there's somebody sitting where I has once enjoyed the view of my kingdom.

Anyways it is time to board the flight. Hope I meet the angel and messenger in the aircraft. Three seats in a row.

Left my angel, right the messenger.

No comments: