Friday, February 16, 2007

Reality after a Nightmare

I saw him, my manager. He was standing in the corner sipping his hot cup of coffee. And yes that one cup of hot morning coffee can make your day.

As I pour myself a cup of coffee, I walk towards him.

"Good Morning. How was your morning?"

"Good. So how's life?"

"Till now life's treating me."

"Good."

"I want to go onsite for a long assignment."

"Why what happened suddenly? You are just back from you last trip. How many months since you came back?"

"Eight. If not a long assignment then short ones back to back would do."

"Talk to me."

"No its just that I want to buy some more stuff. You get it cheap over
there in US."

A loud laugh, "Is that the truth?"

"No. My parents are pushing me to get married."

There's no more coffee.

1 comment:

Lalsa Verma said...

Hi Taran,

Well before i leave my footprints on ur blog wud like to tell u that Varsha is my frnd n i got this link frm her only.

Now its was a gud one..its happens actully ur parents push u n all though since m 22 hav not experienced it yet....hahaha
cool u rite nice...

cheers!