Thursday, June 03, 2004

Amnesia or what?



Ok, so this is about my friend up till now but from 1st July my colleague. We both are joining the same MNC. Don’t ask me what they saw in me, leave about him. I guess they didn’t see anything so they thought everything is so deep that retrieving anything in the small time, the time for interview, is not possible.

Anywayz back to our friend. So this guy shifted to a place nearby, some place, which is close to office; only 4 kms away. Earlier he used to live very far, around 15 kms or so. Being the lazy guy he is he actually took one complete month, not a day less not a day more to go to the market to buy a mobile phone handset! Amazing. Plenty of options to decide from or the lack of interest, energy to decide. If you are guessing why this, this is an example. So this guy made his family postpone the shifting process by couple of weeks, two and half actually. Why? He didn’t pack his goods.

His family must have done a lot of visits to the temple that this guy finally packed his goods and the family moved to new house.

The next day we were inundated by praises about the neighbourhood.

Man, there are so many trees. And those parrots. My God! (actually his), I follow Goddess ;) those parrots started screaming at the top of their voices since daybreak. I couldn’t sleep after that and the worse part that’s the best time to sleep. I just wanted to slide into my cozy bed. But since I couldn’t damn those parrots, I thought I would go jogging (I don’t think he would have ever gone jogging in his life before this day). I was back in an hour. Wonderful. That’s all I could say. Cool breeze, fresh air, it was a different feeling. Good. Can we leave? Then I had breakfast, took an auto rickshaw (a scaled down taxi of sorts) and came to office. A perfect start for the day.

Snoring. Zzzzzz.
Guys get up Ok. that was an exaggeration. We did not sleep through out the bed time story like narration. Thank God, Goddess I mean, that was brief.

The whole day passed he was drowned in work, I as usual busy blogging all day.

8.00 pm. “Hey!” “What! You haven’t left, I thought you had left for the day”

“Was busy, by the way do you know how to reach my house?”

“Who me?”

():-$)


4 comments:

sanjeeth said...

Mm. Seems to be an interesting Guy ..

Epiphany said...

Ok i never thot i'd say this but I AGREE WITH U!!! this guy is even worse thn me!!! and for those of u wunderin i'm the other guy in the same company with these two!! poor me :)

Ananth Narayan said...

I cannot believe that the guy being refered to was drowned in work. And my condolences to Taran and Epiphany for becoming his colleauges.
I would also like to see how long this MNC takes to shut shop now that the three (musketeers) have joined as employees. Anyway, time for celebration in my MNC which is a business rival of urs. And my MNC will take more time to shut shop coz we are only two here ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey sanjeeth there is a typo in ur comment

"a" in place of "u". And "Uninteresting" is a single word !!