Friday, June 04, 2004

Introspection... Realizing Self...


Hi guys and the others,

I know every time someone writes something ... I give a reply even if its just bakwaas
(bullshit) ...
Please don't be angry with me as this is the only way I can get through the 8 hours in office...also I am this kind of person who has to reply... See don't u see all this makes me the affected part... It makes me feel like a bait.

Sometimes I am so vela
(one with plenty of free time to loiter around with any wierd stupid "idea") that I keep writing to myself even if it's bullshit... and of course I am prompt in replying or commenting to myself.

In the two years that I've spent in college it was really uneventful for me... nobody noticed me... and whenever people did they always thought I am a loudmouth only...
(so that's why my blog is Loudmouth) what to do.

Now in the mails and blog posts also people are just tripping upon on me instead of recognizing the talent that I have. I am really a very amusing and bemusing fellow... see the smiles I bring on ur faces with whatever i scribble!

Please accept my mails, my posts with a smile and consider them as a work of art because I spend a lot of my faltu waqt
(free waste time(??)) only on them. Its not my aim to offend people and I dont pick on XXX by choice... its a matter of habit...(whether i make sense or nonsense)

Hope from now on u guys will recognise my potential

Love TT

I'm learning to be modest.

An abridged and adapted version.

5 comments:

Epiphany said...

Abbe, we all kno u'r potential!!! it is the potential difference we are worried about ;)....wot to do we r like dis only!!

sanjeeth said...

Just one comment,but about the previous comment
Pathetic

Anonymous said...

Is this to nullify your previous blog?

Very lazy to log in,

Vivek

Norm Weatherby said...

Quantum Thought- A Palette for thinking- Norm Weatherby
Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Woman's Car damaged by Flying Toilet
Car Damaged by Flying Portable Toilet
HAMBURG, Germany - A woman's car was badly damaged Wednesday when a portable toilet was whisked into the air in a storm and flung down on the hood of her car, police said.
The accident happened as the woman was driving toward downtown Hamburg, police spokesman Ralf Kunz said. The woman was not hurt, but the toilet caused damage estimated at $6,000. Can this be the most unusual car damage situation ever?

I will of course will be interested in hearing your completely honest and sincere recitations of your most unusual encounters with strange and politically incorrect objects while driving your car. Please do strive to keep such reports in conformance to the very high standards of truth and veracity as have been established previously on this site.

From Bernie- Sacramento
A Toilet? That's nothing. In April of '67 I was driving my car when I was hit by an errant hypothesis. It slammed right into my grill and broke off leaving a double-entendre stuck under my right headlight. A very frightening business indeed.

Rudy Marcheski- Seattle
Well I can beat all that stuff. When I was driving a jeep at Case Springs in Camp Pendleton in July of 1983 I sped around a turn and ran smack into a fungible Dogma. The poor thing just flopped over on its back with its legs straight up in the air. The little hubcap type feet went spinning around throwing off sparks like a roman candle. Damnedest thing you ever did see.

M.Bardoene- Anchorage
Hell's bells Dogmas are hit every day on the roads up here. Don't mean nothing special. Now I did something real unusual. Two months ago I ran into a blue, smooth coated catalope right outside of Homer. The thing was roaring and barkin' and smelling bad something frightful 'til it up and ran off into the woods. A real scare it was for sure!

B. Kittler- Univ. of Chicago
All that stuff is nothing compared what I went thru last February. I was driving on the outer drive near Navy Pier when I ran over a quantum singularity and got time shifted into a linear negative plane. It turned me and the car inside out, elongated everything into a single line axis and squirted me out the car's exhaust pipe.That smarted.

I want to thank all of you who contributed your anecdotal experiences on the subject queried. We here in the day room at the Asylum For The Very Nervous were impressed by the sincerity and veracity of your offerings. You have as usual upheld the high standards and integrity of this column's participants.- Norm Weatherby

"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think."
Horace Walpole (1717 - 1797)
- posted by Norm Weatherby @ 12:57 PM
Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Anonymous said...

knee jerk *grins* oh yeah?